At Boarding Schools Abroad we offer two types of summer camps:
- The Immersion Camp – where you learn English through interacting with English children while learning or perfecting a sport or hobby.
- The Language Camp – with English classes in the morning and afternoon activities.
The wide range of camps available in the UK often makes it difficult to find the perfect option. At Boarding Schools Abroad we offer a personalized search service according to the interests of each child: sports, art, music, drama, film, robotics, riding, and even Magic activities based on the Harry Potter novels. There are urban and rural camps, some based on farms, multi-activity and language camps, among many others. When choosing the ideal camp, it is important to consider the location and size of the camp. “First timers” and younger children often adapt better in a small, family run camp while the more experienced child might prefer a larger more varied environment.
All the summer camps we recommend have an excellent reputation, great pastural care and brilliant activities.
All of our Immersion camps are residential and are based in prestigious boarding schools around the country.
Most camps start from the second week of July. Prices start at £800 per week, , excluding flights.
Camps accept children from the age of 8. Most centres offer the chance to sit for the PET or Cambridge Proficiency.
Classes are organized by age and standard from beginners to advanced.
All of the camps have a varied after-class programme of activities, as well as cultural excursions.
All of the centres limit the number of children from any one country to ensure the children speak English.
All of our Language camps are residential and are based in prestigious boarding schools around the country.
Most of the camps start in the first week of July.
The minimum stay recommended is two weeks.
Prices start from £900 per week, all inclusive, excluding flights.
With the wide range of camps available in the UK it is can be difficult to find the ideal Summer camp. At Boarding Schools Abroad, we offer a bespoke service so we find the perfect camp for your children whatever their passions be it technology, sports, art, language, music, film, science or action and adventure in the wilds of the country.
- Camp recommendation: We recommend the best possible camp for each child.
- Detailed information: We send an information pack with all the details of the recommended camp.
- Booking: We help book the child into the camp and help with all payments.
- Transport: We organise flights and transport to and from the camp.
- Packing: We provide details of all the items the children will need while at the camp.
- We are always available: We are available throughout the child’s stay at the camp.